Friday, September 12, 2014

Students Encounter poems, 1977 I might have to think back to the interpretation karanganku not too


I have not made any decision. Aik! Mother and father not to know that even fathom going mai KL. Today I resolve to do this properly, want to reduce the time to write a blog. Yong sms - "TVUNDI Buy New ..". Reasons - your TV is already a long time, if correct, may be broken back, high, so do not buy new pk-pk paah. old tv repair later if necessary. Hmm .. well. But, today he is the recommendation of the correct first. He .. he .. for others, voting is still open. Type TVUNDI BUY NEW LA Sheikh / Fix JE OLD yes this reason sheikhs ...
Students Encounter poems, 1977 I might have to think back to the interpretation karanganku not too often seen. Later, cultivating a variety of interpretations, invite more questions in the daily administration. Might be enough to just tadarus and slowly, terry richardson books interpretation may be executed until after the 'Eid al Fitr. Man Motor dah call, I just want to take the motor longer available. Later I thought then ... I'Allah. Night After evening to take filled with porridge, I buy chicken splash. Survey TV in the Chow Kitt and a visitor of this blog; N suddenly sms, "Good buy a new tv." Already have two votes on this. Previous surveys price tv, I road in the City star station. Arriving at the station in Bukit Jalil Star, then we are breaking in her rental house. Father and mother bought relish at the Bukit Jalil stadium.
Way to go home, father to touch n go card to facilitate my LRT ride. Back to Kg Baru, got a call from Man. Can motor, be RM245, depleted savings at Merdeka Center :( Had to buy a bus ticket at Puduraya. Limavady I'm scheduled to return to this September 15, 11 am at the Jalan Duta, insha'Allah. Arriving at the house, me and stumble berterawih fatigue. Bosses call, stating there amok in daily and after this I want to write more difficult terry richardson books there. Hai .. luck loss. When I tell this to a few people, there are several kinds of responses. 1 "Open new web only" - they want take the space to make money, in case the ad. thing like this is very difficult to be alone if we just wrote. We can not want to write every day. 2 "No pa, try writing elsewhere or write je kat other magazine." - conversation like this, even if you do not say no pa, why, coat anything, I really will write elsewhere. HEP If writing and prohibits the use of UUCA, there will be said in the same way. most people's minds we're a quitter lose. they can talk about two things above. But I want to hear, not the verses that. I want to hear, the spirit of opposition to oppression. In 1000, it is very difficult to want to find someone who can speak with the tone resist, by removing the word .. 3 "nevermind, we must endeavor to teach how to close those ni" - words like this I've ever heard. I want to declare, I'm just the only one who dared talk like this. Okay, fine, I also write kat elsewhere. Okay, fine, I can also go to other websites. terry richardson books But, in the meantime, I will not be sitting idle berputih. Mind must be active, organizing an action plan. If I do not attack, does not mean I'm afraid, but there are many other jobs that cause the attack to get the right ceases. Rendra said in a slot, no forced evictions. I said, there is no restriction in thinking, writing and composing. terry richardson books Ja I can stick with talk over, but for what? I mean well, and I'm clear - MEANING GOOD I favor that one. I WELL MEANING, says a Rendra terry richardson books - in favor of the oppressed like my own! I remember a young man whose mother bedridden soldiers, quarantined at HSB last, when he sent my mother, father and Anah at Puduraya. He wants a friend to talk about the problem. He felt uneasy, since the sunset earlier, he did not lift hp. Later, however, she knew, her mother already in hospital, be quarantined. "Hit H1N1?" I suppose. He shook his head, "I do not know what pain I do not know." He's the East Coast and he's just hope, no tickets sold at the Puduraya bus. "Over the last, I felt dizzy, and other kinds of body je. Indeed once been like that also if there are members of my family who are sick ones," he said. I diligently listen. People like this need to be defended. Marwan, my friends since childhood, died of leukemia and she finally terry richardson books breathed his last because his family can not afford to bear the high cost of hospital terry richardson books care is skyrocketing. When our country was hit by H1N1, then we can see the masks scattered on alan election. This is a new phenomenon that we just saw. People throw away masks everywhere. Swine flu. If the bird flu, we finished the chicken was killed, but if the pig, the dock quietly. terry richardson books This is to some extent, the situation is akin to the case against terry richardson books superiors. There is no such attitude la write short elsewhere. And those in authority, that tinda

No comments:

Post a Comment