Saturday, September 20, 2014

Nothing not mów.-bit my lip harder, until I felt a metallic taste of blood, which later spilled his


-Jesus You walnięty.-Niall laughed, wiping the tears that were caused by the stupid blonde jokes. It was strange for a long time to feel well and thanks to the person who not long ago appeared in your life. I smiled looking at his smile. I know it sounds weird, lady femina but I could not think rationally. Niall Horan was the one I needed now was the comfort I needed.
-Stało Something? He asked, grabbed my hand and squeezed it in a friendly gesture. I felt the warmth spreads through my body, but this reaction is not equal to with what I felt every time he touched me, Harry. When you touch the brunet, I felt excitement and love, and now it is gone.
-Nat, Does not have the power to make me stay away from Ciebie.-wave of relief flooded lady femina my body. Immediately melted into the arms Horana.-miss lady femina him right?-His question meant that the whole body is spięło.
-A Can let her decide same?! - Behind our backs came growl, throaty voice. I did not have to turn around to know that it was Harry. But so much I wanted to see it. I felt bad with the idea that I can not touch his cheeks, poczochrać hair and stick fingers into dimples. I want him so much and it's in every sense of the word.
You do not know that your mind fucks me so much that I'll be okay? -mruknął lady femina To me, wanting me to recall the sentence. Oh I remember, every time when we were fighting, I told him that. I laughed softly, though I felt sad. The emptiness in the heart, was still deep and I suffered the same.
-I With you, when he was not Natasha! Glare She turned away from me and turned to Harry, but a moment later I wywiercało hole in my ciele.-And now you want to go ?! Depart from me?! - Shouted loudly. I knew he was right. I drew her head down and watched the shoes, which seemed now so interesting.
-ja Do not know her?! - He laughed scornfully brunet.-If I did not know her, I could not say that her favorite flower is a rose, no matter what color. I could tell that he loves dogs, but when I said that I prefer cats she said that too-I looked at him and noticed that all the time looking at me, smiled smutnie.- Or that the dream said that I kocha.-imbued air, biting her lip. O Christ, really said so in his sleep? lady femina
You told me that you want to know where you stand Natasho.-sighed lady femina and swirled his gaze on me. He breathed deeply, as if afraid lady femina that someone will steal him powietrze.-I know that you kocham.-heard this word, I cried. So I wanted to hear, that lost in all this. I bit my lip harder, unable to bear the feelings of joy and excitement. Oh my Harry.
-Love You Natasha, but I do not know if I could be with someone. I'm not a romantic, I'm not playing in flowers and hearts, I'm not so .- "what is good, come to an end," laughed miserably. He told me that, in order to later tell me he does not want to be with me ?!
Nothing not mów.-bit my lip harder, until I felt a metallic taste of blood, which later spilled his chin. I wiped her swift movement of a white blouse. The last time I looked at the two people lady femina close to my heart and walked away.
I had no strength even to cry, I felt sick emptiness that filled me whole. I wanted to break up, or go somewhere where I'll start again, somewhere where no one knew me. Somewhere where I can find a boyfriend lady femina who will love me and say that they do not want to be in a relationship. Somewhere I have a friend who will not be dictated to me the conditions that will not mix in my mind.
I walked into an empty room, though so I needed someone to now was to not let me go to the bathroom in which something terrible happens. But there was no one. I was just me and silence.
Briefly looked in the mirror and did not see each other. It was not me. This poor girl who cried almost every day it's not me! Curled his hands into a fist, so that the nails that were long dug into the inner side.
I walked into the room and closed it with a key. I sat on the bed rubbing her hand on his hand. Even though I knew what was going to happen, I wanted to have someone now entered. Hair combed his hand, then grabbed one of the blades. I looked at it carefully and then did one deep cut, and the red blood ran down his hands.
*
With a hiss let out the air, feeling like someone topping the wound with hydrogen peroxide, and maybe alcohol? I do not know. Although I did not want to get up, someone's strong grip made me do it. I picked up the first one p

No comments:

Post a Comment