Sunday, May 10, 2015

Some of you I have met during the colorful pages Blog Happy 13ice where I am not primarily a mother


Some of you I have met during the colorful pages Blog Happy 13ice where I am not primarily a mother of three children, but the mother of a special Sofie. Other me you might be traced in connection with the activities of the non-profit Institute 13. All other which today meet for the first time and its sincere 'I am'. Here, between you'll just me. Without roles, I have attached themselves during the day, without fatigue, brought by special maternity and with great humor life. Honorary grazijska! blake lively glamour While you want to be sincere woman. Sit together with you in the morning coffee or the company you work in the evening blake lively glamour at home sofa. I'm not too smart, much less ogovarjala your friends and I will never share tips too smart or you žugala with your finger. I will reveal many of its secrets, which you will probably ever come in handy, to say what otherwise whispered in my ear or my friend wrote everything I see in the mirror when no one else is on the menu. But let's first get to know as štirinožniki. Povonjajmo is - I say that without any wholly dea I can not live. And the last time I ordered my men to buy natural deodorant and it is time that both start from the beginning with such that our two glands left to breathe with full lungs. Wrapping with the eyes I could not leave out because I was behind enough of failed tests and the last decade I have regarding nervous perspiration slept quite peacefully. But I thought of rewarding the sebaceous glands, bought it and headed on an adventure full of scents of natural essential oils. I admit that I armpits in a few days experiencing a veritable Cisco, which otherwise get to know women after childbirth, but this time I felt that my sweat glands want to solve everything that I have a lot of time diligently impossible. Now let's get to the key. Do you know what scent your body has no nadišavljenega soap, deodorant or colorless drops favorite blake lively glamour perfume? Do you believe blake lively glamour that I have the most body itself odorless, although my man wears heavy perfume and me by the quantity of these much-beats? blake lively glamour Would you have to trust that my body until morning blank sheet and that the yawning sniffing the skin, before my sensitive nostrils attack various odors? The latter, therefore, to be aware of ourselves and of course, distract me when Hitec young woman passing me leave ibid bubble of cheap perfume. I turn away from even the most handsome man when zavonjam mouthwash after shaving, which is home or any other student or grandfather from home for the elderly. I want a blank sheet with a touch of their own character and a pinch of perfume, which is like wrapping paper. And even if you say: 'Zasmrdel you !, to go wash up and dressed only and do not do scenes. Natural fabrics are anyway on your side. Krasno is scrutinized again to their own odor that you lose when you crossed the border between childhood and adolescence. Then, when you start believing advertising and our concern all sorts of smells, because, of course, with you in any way you are not happy. Now, at least for a day leave your body to remember this in a simple and primal - above all, its own smell. Lymph nodes to breathe, but in spite of everything to make the embrace favorite friend does not flee away or the gorgeous men around you would not want to stay in your otherwise blake lively glamour warm embrace. You know that people associate with each other because you simply 'dišimo'. And you, who are reading here, I dišite even far.
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> blake lively glamour <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> < del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Responsive Theme Powered by WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment